“For just as the body is one and has many members,
and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ.”
Due to our COVID-19 Response Plan, some of these classes and groups are not currently being offered.
Get to know one another better as we fellowship over a meal, discuss the sermon, and pray. Community Groups will resume September 13 on ZOOM. If you wish to remain part of your Community Group from this past year, you do not need to sign up again. Contact Jason Hunt for more details.
Join this group of men who represent SAPC in the Irmo Chapin Recreation Commission Men’s Church League!
Our group will study Questions God Asks, by Dale Larsen and Sandy Larsen, part of the Life Guide Study series.
- Leader: Patsy Stump (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Women 55+
- Meets the 3rd Monday of each month 6:30-8:30 PM
- Location: Great Hall (Zoom available)
- Questions God Asks, by Dale Larsen and Sandy Larsen (please purchase)
Join us as we work through Women and Identity, by Adele Calhoun and Tracey Bianchi, a study of God’s unique design of women.
- Leader: Frances Gunter (email@example.com)
- For Women 55+
- Meets the 3rd Monday of each month, 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Location: Room 205
- Women and Identity, by Adele Calhoun and Tracey Bianchi (please purchase)
Titus 2 Discipleship Ministry (T2M)
This women’s small group discipleship ministry is designed for spiritually mature older women to guide other women (spiritual daughters) by building authentic biblical relationships, spending time together in book discussion, prayer, and community. Our lives will be impacted by the transforming power of God’s grace through our relationship with Jesus Christ as we study through Grace Transformed, by Phil Ryken. The Wednesday night groups will meet at the church, where activities and care will be available for children of all ages**.
Sign up September 1 – October 1. Space is limited; sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always excited to add new people at any time though!
- Meets the second Wednesday of the month at 6:15-7:30 PM** 1/13, 2/10, 3/10, 4/14
This is a time for moms to catch up and simply enjoy talking to other moms. We are currently doing this via zoom and it lasts about 1-2 hours.
- Meetings will resume Febuary 3, 2021 via Zoom at 1:30 PM.
- Contact: Melissa Evans (email@example.com)
2/3 – Philippians 1:1-11
2/17 – Philippians 1:12-30
3/3 – Philippians 2:1-11
3/17 – Philippians 2:12-30
3/31 – Philippians 3:1-21
4/14 – Philippians 4:1-9
4/28 – Philippians 4:10-23
The following groups are TBA
Joy Bunch Fellowship
Sunday Lunch Bunch