All the Details
- Friday, March 18, 2022: Check-in from 4:00-7:00 p.m. Session 1 begins at 7:15 p.m. (children’s activities)
- Saturday, March 19: Sessions 2 & 3 in the morning (children & youth activities); afternoon free; gather together for evening meal and bonfire.
- Sunday, March 20: Meet together onsite for worship, or return for worship at SAPC. Depart conference center by 11:00 a.m.
For Children & Youth
Activities will be held during the sessions.
Friday – we will be in the session
Saturday – Youth will not go to the sessions but will be with Rebecca
Free time will be with families
Each room has two queen beds. A rollaway bed is available for families (additional fee). Singles who share a room may pay half the price.
Continental breakfasts on both Saturday and Sunday are included in the cost. We will gather together for dinner on Saturday night for an additional, per-person fee. Pre-conference dinner on Friday night and Saturday lunch are on your own.
- Each room costs $248 for two nights (2 night minimum).
- Additional Costs:
- Saturday dinner ($15/13+ years old, $7/6-12 years old, free/5 & under)
- Rollaway beds ($20/weekend)
- Shirts (Cost TBD)
- $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration (registration deadline: December 15). Note: This deposit covers your registration regardless of how many rooms you are booking.
- Registration after December 15 subject to availability and for an additional fee.
- Invoice balances are due by February 15. No registrations accepted after February 15.
Today’s registration and non-refundable deposit ($100) will hold your/your family’s place for our retreat! Once submitted, an updated invoice will be created reflecting the balance due, based your selections. You will be notified by email when the invoice has been updated. (Please allow two weeks from submission for your invoice to reach you; each invoice will be created by hand.) You may pay any portion of it any point between when you receive the email and the balance-due deadline of February 15.
Have questions? Need help? Contact Jomona Williamson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-888-1716).